Exclusive weddings villa Italy
Villa Baroncino is an exclusive weddings villa Italy close to Cortona providing private accommodations centrally located between Florence and Rome, in Umbria close to Tuscany.
Only one hour from Siena and from Assisi, the villa is in the site of the Battle of Lake Trasimeno.
Villa Baroncino nestles amidst a pleasant hilly landscape overlooking Lake Trasimeno, it is luxuriously furnished and represents an exclusive weddings villa Italy with a refined ambience.
The exclusive weddings villa Italy revels amidst luxuriant gardens, lavish with the vegetation typical of the Umbria region, acres of land covered with olive groves and century-old trees, two swimming pools and spectacular 360-degree views over the lake and the surrounding countryside
The estate is comprised of two buildings:
- Villa Vittoria
- Villa Adele
From 1797 until recent times, Villa Vittoria hosted the town hall of the borough of Baroncino-Tuoro. A careful restoration turned it into an elegant three-story dwelling with nine apartments.
Villa Adele is the central core of the estate and is made up of three double-bedroom suites, the Wedding suite, a large kitchen, a dining room and a common sitting area.
The entire estate of Villa Baroncino:
- sleeps 50 guests
- 19 bedrooms garden view
- 20 full bathrooms (including one for disabled and 1 for staff)
- 3 fireplaces
- 10 equipped kitchens in all villas
- reception meal up to 140
- BBQ facilities
- available as separate villa rentals for 2-4-8-10 guests
- exclusive weddings villa Italy is furnished with antiques from Tuscany and Umbria
- befitting the history of the house as well as modern features
- best comfort for the guests
- gardens rich with native plants of Umbria, an olive grove with centuries old trees
- 2 swimming pools
- the grounds provide a relaxing atmosphere after a day of touring
- spectacular 360 degree views of the garden, wineyards and olive trees
- located just 5 minutes from Tuoro sul Lago with shops and restaurants
- within easy driving distance to towns in Tuscany and Umbria such as Cortona, Montepulciano, Siena and Florence, Perugia, Assisi
- Rome just 2 hours away
- perfect location for discovering two of Italy’s most famous regions, Umbria and Tuscany
The Villa faces to the west on Mount Qualandro in the hills of Sanguineto, at the border of gentle Tuscany and lush green Umbria, not far from an ancient Castle; to the south, it faces Lake Trasimeno; and it is surrounded by wooded hills to the east and north.
The Villa was once an olive mill and has been refurbished in the style of those ancient times, maintaining the typical architectural features of the surrounding area.
It is a perfect place to stay while discovering two of the most famous Italian regions, Umbria and Tuscany, and the atmosphere guarantees perfect relaxation after a full day of touring!
Ancient stone walls characterize the exterior of the main building and the grandiose and impressive structure of unmistakable rural origin casts a magical spell of days gone by.
The exclusive weddings villa Italy panoramic position is reminiscent of its original purpose, its many acres of land still devoted to the cultivation of olives grove cultivation and the comfortable roads that allow for easy access.
Villa Baroncino is the perfect setting for weddings and special events. In these places where history still breathes, the famous battle between the Romans and Carthaginians, better known as the “Battle of Trasimeno”, took place.